RE Records Search.
Powered by The Warren Group
New England’s Largest and Most
Complete Real Estate Database.
Real estate is a moving target, but with a valuable tool like RE Records Search in your arsenal, you can get a bullseye every time. The Warren Group is New England’s premier source for timely and accurate real estate data, and RE Records Search provides valuable insight to the region’s property characteristics, tax records, sales and mortgage histories and foreclosure information. We currently cover Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont.
RE Records Search eliminates guesswork in an industry where accuracy is paramount. Whether you’re an appraiser, real estate professional, lender, contractor or anything in-between you need a trusted source for market information – and RE Records Search is your solution. Through our relationships with Town Assessors across New England, our database features all the information you need to make informed decisions, pursue leads and access up-to-date stats to be successful in the real estate industry.
Add Credibility to your Analysis with:
- 25+ years of property sales, price trends and foreclosure data
- FMV Consideration Sales Comps, which also include FSBO’s, foreclosures, non-denomination sales, and more
- The proper due-diligence needed with ALL properties in the Northeast
- The ability to select from all residential, commercial, industrial, and other property types
- Comprehensive maps to identify nearby sold properties, flood zones and more that can influence value
- Ability to locate or filter distressed properties in your search
- Powerful comparables with maps and charts to reinforce your market analysis