Welcome to our webinar page. Browse our library to learn about the various features of RE Records Search and how to use them. Have an idea for a webinar? Email RE Records Search Specialist Mike Sweeney at email@example.com.
An Advanced Guide to RE Records Search
Watch part three of our three-part webinar series. Topics Covered:
- Using Advanced Search to locate lists of Comparables for more unique properties
- Different Map settings to gain different views of subject properties
- Searching for properties with histories of tax liens or Lender Owned
- Tips for finding similar properties with unique characteristics that can’t just be narrowed down by a land use code
An Intermediate Guide to RE Records Search
Watch part two of our three-part webinar series.
- How to do Custom Comparables in RE Records Search
- Demographic and area statistics specific to the area around any selected property for your Comp reports
- Use Profile and Settings to make your job easier when viewing results
- Locating Properties in Pre-foreclosure or Auction stages
A Beginner’s Guide to RE Records Search
Watch part one of our three-part webinar series.
- Searching by General Property Characteristics (Property Type, Improvement Type, Building Style, or Land Use)
- Basic Search-finding a selected property by owner name or street address
- Doing Basic Residential Comparables for a single property with pre-set comp selects
- How to export results in Excel
Optimizing ROI in RE Records Search: Mortgage Lenders
RE Records Search Specialist Mike Sweeney discusses how members of every facet of the real estate industry can utilize specific features in RE Records Search to maximize their returns with the platform. This first episode highlights the best strategy for mortgage lenders and their unique needs.
Level Up Your Property Queries with RE Records Search
Listen in as Mike Sweeney discusses how to best utilize the search functions of RE Records Search to access fine tuned results and detailed property data.
Mapping with Mike Sweeney
Join Mike Sweeney in his first webinar with RE Records Search for an overview of the mapping function within RE Records Search and learn how to utilize its features for prospecting new leads.
Discovering Statistical Solutions in RE Records Search
Listen in as RE Records Search specialist, Jenell James, covers how to access and utilize the statistics available in the platform for making informed, strategic business decisions.
Leveraging RE Records Search and the Custom Stats Platform
Learn from expert Jenell James how to utilize theCustom Stats Platorm, and other tools available in RE Records Search, to stay ahead o the competition.
Gain and Edge with the Fundamentals
Our first webinar of 2021 explores some of the fundamental functions of RE Records Search that resident expert, Jenell James, finds the most helpful for users to stay on top of their game.
RE Records Search Top FAQ’s of 2020
In this final webinar of 2020, expert Jenell James answers the most frequently asked questions of the year, discusses the latest updates, and answers additional questions asked by viewers.
Prospecting Tools for Real Estate Professionals
Expert Jenell James dives into the best tools available in RE Records Search for real estate professionals to make the most of.
Prospecting Tools for Lending Professionals
RE Records Search has tools available for all facets of the real estate industry. Learn how to make the most of those available for lending professionals.
Prospecting Tools for Investors
RE Records Search has tools for investors too. Listen in as expert Jenell James covers those available and how best to utilize them.
RE Records Search 101
New to RE Records Search? Jenell James describes the basics on how to get started with your searches and how to interpret the results.
Profiles & Settings Tutorial
A breakdown of the profile and settings features; describing how to set specific criteria and customize how results appear in your reports.
15 FAQ’s About RE Records Search
Client Specialist, Jenell James, answers the 15 questions subscribers asked the most about RE Records Search.